On Tuesday, May 29th at 12noon, Lillian and I are embarking on a 24-hour adventure.
Our only rule is that we can't step foot in our places of residency until noon on Wednesday.
We will, of course, be taking plenty of photographs to document the trip, but we'd also love a little digital video to go with it! Unfortunately, we have no such equipment. If you have anything we can borrow or if you wanna be our personal cameraman, please let us know!
We are still brainstorming ideas about what to do or where to go, but we would potentially like to get to Brooklyn, Bronx, Manhattan, Queens, Staten Island, Hoboken, and Jersey City.
If you want us to visit you on our tour, let us know why we should! ;)
If this goes well, we're gonna do the same thing in other cities, starting with the northeast - Boston, Philadelphia, DC... We might need your help there too!
So! We're lookin' for:
- anything that can record a bit of digital video
- some sort of GP thingie so everyone can go online and see where we are at any given moment - Mologogo, says Matt
- people to visit
- cool places open 24 hours
- perhaps a free meal or two
- suggestions on where to go
- requests of places/stuff you wanna see in our photos
It's gonna ROCK...for at least 12 hours. ;)