Warning: Don't read this if the good luck of others makes you cranky!
I left my apartment at 10:00am and got home around 11pm.
I came back, nervous about checking my email, thinking a few things mighta sprung up today while I was out that needed to be taken care of.
Instead, email after email contained good news.
1. I got a photo gig that I'd been worried about quoting too high a price for. Yay!
2. I hadn't gotten feedback on photos for another gig and was concerned that I'd come back to an email saying they needed x, y, and z done ASAP. Instead, I got an email saying that several of the images I'd provided had been used for their brochure. Yay!
3. My friend Joe offered to put me on the guest list for a Daniel Johnston show tomorrow night. I can't make it, unfortunately, but a great thought!
4. Joe also asked me to do a photo shoot for his own band, which I can do. Yay!
5. AND I was asked to A.D. a short film. Yay!
6. AND my friend Meredith got a job at BMW North America! (Not all the good news was about me!) Yay!
7. My friend Adrian emailed to schedule drinks. Yay!
8. I confirmed a photo gig with the American Cancer Society. Yay!
9. (okay, this is by text message, but...) Jill and I have a Costume Designer for our play. Yay!
10. Not by email, but...after learning that Tom, our God's Ear sound board op won't be able to make the show Weds and Thurs, I learned the system tonight and will fill in. This might have freaked me out in the past, but now I'm kinda almost looking forward to it. Shhhhh! And yay!
There's prolly more I've forgotten.