1. After I wrote my post re: the reunion I realized that all the stuff I'm currently doing is kinda like all the stuff I was interested in in high school. Music, theater, photography... Funny thing is, I JUST got back into it all fairly recently. But old classmates would probably read the update and think "oh, that makes sense". Assuming any of them remember me. :)
2. I feel more like "me" after getting the haircut. I love my new Hoboken hairdresser!
3. Before 100 Songs began I was all concerned that Kev and I wouldn't have time together and it might cause some difficulty. But we've spent MORE time together and the fact that we're both involved in things we love has enriched our relationship. Let that be a lesson to me.
4. My cat (Beezus) seriously doesn't like Matt's cat (Winnie). (I'm taking care of her for a little while.) Speaking of cats, I would like to find mine a new home. Kevin is allergic.
5. I like directing. I wanna do it again.
6. I need a driver's license.
7. Last night I had a few minutes of sadness. When Kevin caught me at it, he said the most beautiful thing. I'm keeping it to myself for now. (Well...I told Jill and Matt. But that's ALL!) Mom - next time you call me, I'll tell you. Because I think you'll be curious. :)
8. My favorite numbers since the 6th grade have been 2 and 5. And I still remember why.
9. I want to sing.
10. Recently I was made aware of the importance of Davids in my life. Right now I'm thinking about my cousin David, who I adore.
And a photo of Kev: