Today Jill and I went to Linhart Theater for strike. We didn't have to do much. Easiest strike ever.
After, we...well...ate a lot.
1. Went to 'wich craft for some food. To our surprise, our stage manager (Guinevere) was workin' there. I had one of the best sandwiches ever. It was grilled smoked ham, cheddar, and pear on a raisin bread. Oh, man. So good. And I had a large coffee.
2. Went to Adorama hoping that my photos would be ready. They weren't.
3. Went to Starbucks to go online and check when the cruise around Manhattan left. Last one was at 4:30pm. It was 4:40-ish.
4. Ate ice cream from Mr. Softee. Vanilla with chocolate sprinkles. Yum.
5. Walked up to La Quinta on 32nd Street to check out the rooftop bar. Here are some photos...
I had a gin & tonic and Jill had a cider. Also ran into a couple people I knew there. Funny story.
6. Went to another rooftop bar where we split a cheesesteak and some potato skins.
7. Went to H&M and bought cute new underwear.
8. Walked down to Bleecker Street to the Fringe party. I didn't stay long.
9. Came home to Brooklyn.